Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Am Thankful

I have decided that everyday this month I am going to blog about something I am thankful for. I am not promising anything long each day but I am going to make a post each day. Anyone that feels as grateful as me fell free to do the same.


1. I am Thankful for my Husband.

I know easy. But not many people know just how much he does for me on a daily basis. I ma not talking about work, or those things he does to support us. He is my best friend. HE is the only person in my life that continues to have faith in everything I do (aside from my mom). He never gives up on me. If I am having a bad day and take it out on him, he is very quick to be understanding and forgiving. He loves me for the real person I am and he believes in everything about me. He is my rock. He makes me want to be better everyday for him. I feel incredibly lucky to have him forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great idea..

The Pea said...

Great post, for a great guy!!