Thursday, November 13, 2008

Benjamin and Jacob

So I am thankful for my boys today. I thought the best way to show you my life with them was to share so me of my favorite pictures, recent pictures, and old pictures. Hope you enjoy and get a little glimpse of how incredibly wonderful they have made my life. They are my inspiration.



Fourth of July. Benjamin loved it this year and even played with sparklers.

Jacob did not enjoy it so much. He fell asleep before the show even started and slept through the whole thing.

We got a small pool for the boys to enjoy this summer. They loved it and lived in it. It was so fun to see them become fear free.

There favorite thing to do was to put a ball under the water and let it bounce up and smack them in the head.

Jacobs favorite toy in our backyard is this trampoline. I swear he is going to be a stunt guy. He is not afraid of anything and the way he jumps is so cool.

I went with my sister-in-law to the Shark Reef with the boys and two of her friends boys. they had such a blast and were goofy the whole time.

Playing with Grandma Nelson. She lets them play with play dough, for hours. She has a ton of cool toys that she has had since Bobby was a boy so they are the cool play dough toys.

Putting on a show for Mom. They love to dance. There imaginations are growing like weeds.They pulled out the markers and just started wailing.

One of those days. The boys got the "marshmallow" cereal and spilled it all over the floor. Benjamin was very proud of his mess.

Jacob wanted to clean it up. He loves to use the vacuum. I think that is why he helped make a mess.

First thing in the morning. They always get up and bring a blanket to this chair and relax in the morning. They like to ease into there mornings, very much like there Mom.

They are best friends. This is just them being silly. They have are toy storage bins over there heads.

Watching for Daddy. They climb up and look for Daddy out the window when it is time for him to be home.

The infamous microwave fire. This is the car Benjamin put into the microwave and started on fire.

Ramdom park pictures





The mission Hills water park. It took us about 45 minutes to convince them to play.

Then this is where they stayed. Just taking turns and very upset when other kids started lining up.

Sunset Park. These swings are the best. My kids feel safe and they swing high.

The fire truck at Sunset park. They would not ride alone. It was both of them or nothing.

Benjamins thinking spot. I find him out here all the time. He is sitting on Bobbys pool trailer. I ask him what he is doing and he says " I just thinkin' mom." Like duh.

Another buddy picture.

Carmel apples with Grandma Lori.

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Cute boys!! I don't know how you do it.

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute Boys!!

Travis and Ashlee said...

Cute pics, it's about time you put some up!! I bet it's so nice that they play so well together, I can't wait till mine do!

The Pea said...

I love park pictures!