Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Best Book Ever


I have been extremely blessed in my life. I was born into a family that was very active in the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. As a result I have come to love my church and have a strong testimony of all its beliefs. I have read the Book Of Mormon a couple of times and I have been changed because of it. Every time I have read it I have learned so many new things. It teaches love, acceptance, patience, missionary work. It tells the remarkable stories of Nephi and his family leaving Jerusalem. King Benjamin and the best speech of his life. Abinadi who's faith transcends life. Ammon who was a great missionary and his example is to be followed. Captain Moroni who just might be one of the greatest leaders ever. The two thousands stripling Warriors who were so brave at such young ages. My boys I pray will be that strong while fighting there battles on this Earth. the story of Samuel the Lamanite on the city walls. Who was so strong in such a terrifying situation. These stories are so amazing and I know that they are true and were written for our time. I know that Joseph Smith through the power of revelation translated the Book of Mormon. He lived and died so that we could all have this record. I know the Book of Mormon is true and I know that all who read it with an open heart will know the same.

3 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Thanks for sharing that. I agree with you. It's so great to have the scriptures and the guidance from them. Love those stories also. I am thankful for them also.

Robyn said...

Great testimony! Thank you for sharing it. Those little boys have a super mom!

The Pea said...

Speechless Thank you for sharing!!