Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pictures

Bobby and I took the boys to get there pictures taken yesterday. It was our second attempt. Our first attempt was a disaster, and resulted in zero pictures. I was preparing for the same outcome this time around, but we got better results. Andrew the photographer, would not give up. He stayed positive and made the boys feel welcome and happy. I did not get all the shots I wanted but He did get some really adorable shots that captured my kids personalities to a tee. He was a little discouraged when he only got 26 shots to choose from but we sat down any way and this is what I got.

Benjamin's Profile

I love this one. He sits just like that when we are playing. My sister Pea sits that way as well.
This is my Jacob. This picture is his personality. He would not keep his tongue in his mouth.



I could not, not get this one.

This is the only shot we got of them together, with hands out of the mouths and looking forward.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got some great pictures.. Very cute boys..

Brianna said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable! You and Bobby have cute kids!! The last one is to die for! Good job ;O)

Brianna said...

I forgot to tell you that I love the new look:o)

A Sharing Heart said...

Your boys are adorable. It is so fun being able to watch them grow and hear about all the cute things they do.

The Pea said...

Okay, way to make me cry! Man I miss those kids!!

Travis and Ashlee said...

Super cute!! We just did pics too, never thought of putting htem on here though, thanks for the idea!!!

Trent & Lindz said...

What cute boys!!! I could seriously eat them up!

Jenessa said...

They are so cute. I love those boys!!! I can almost hear them getting their pictures taken with each of these shots.