Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It has been 4 1/2 years.

Holy Cow! I can not believe it has really been that long. Bobby and I are speaking in church on Sunday for the first time together ever. We have been married almost 4 years and I have not talked in church since before we were engaged. I am so nervous but excited at the same time.

Call me crazy or weird, whichever you choose but ever since I saw and listened to the first new couple in our ward when I was a teenager I got so excited for the time that I would get to do that. Tell everyone how we met, and introduce our kids, make people laugh, I can not wait. I know i know I am a big goober but hey, I am excited.

Other good news is that our topic is covenants. I am excited to study and learn more about them and also excited that I am familiar with the topic. I have always dreaded talking on sin, or challenges we face in life, because I am pretty straight forward about how I feel about that I am so afraid I would offend people. I would hate to do that.

Well, wish me luck, I will let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

S'mee said...

I would love to read your talk, maybe you could make it a blog post???

Cristen said...

for sure. As soon as it is all ready I will post it.