Friday, August 15, 2008

Random Pictures



Me and my beautiful Mother.
Me and Bobby at my family reunion in 2004
Me and my cousin Brittney H. on Christmas Eve 2004
Me, Matt (my lil bro) and Erin(my lil sis) on Christmas Eve 2004. We get a new pair of jammies every year
Me and my sis-in-law Kristel in California. The Nelson girls all get together to make flower arrangements for our friends for the holidays. This was both of our first year going and we had a blast.

Lindsay, Me, Matt, and Brittney at the Latimer family reunion 2004

Jacob my youngest, this is how he always is. Just happy to be here.

First time he enjoyed the bath was in the sink.
Jacob
So tired, the only time he stayed in this for more than a minute.
Benjamin and Jacob
Best Buds from day one. they will always be friends.
Benjamin
He climbed behind the chair and couch to get this snack he dropped and got stuck. He did not care until he was done eating that he was stuck.

One of my Favorite pictures of my boys. They used to sit and play on the blanket forever.

5 comments:

Brianna said...

Cute Pictures! You have such cute boys!

S'mee said...

great photos...all of them!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are all cute!! Hope you got my last post. didn't realize that it wasn't a new post. You have a cute family. Hope we can keep in touch. again, my email is mandeemore@gmail.com email me and i will add you to my blog as a reader. might be changing it, but for now it's private. Talk to you soon.

Robyn said...

Great pictures! I am surprised at you with dark hair! You look a lot like your Aunt C (on our side) in that garage sale pic.

Cristen said...

Wow Aunt C huh. I can not even remember myself with light hair it has just gotten darker and darker throughout the years. I do not think I could go back light. I like it to much this dark.