Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My First Starting Tag

ABC MeMe

  • A- Attached or Single: Attached…
  • B- Best Friend: Bobby, of course.
  • C- Cake or pie: Does cupcake count as Cake.
  • D- Day of Choice: Sunday…I get to have Bobby all day and usually get a nap.
  • E- Essential Item: Chapstick, more specifically softlips
  • F- Favorite Color: Red
  • G- Greatest Accomplishment: There is a tie between being Sealed and having my boys.
  • H- Hometown: Las Vegas
  • I- Indulgences: Diet Coke
  • J- January or July: January, hello its my Birthday
  • K- Kids: 2 boys Benjamin and Jacob
  • L- Life is incomplete without: My three boys
  • M- Marriage Date: September 4, 2004
  • N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 2 sisters
  • O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
  • P- Phobias or Fears: Moths, I can kill a spider but jump on the couch when I see a moth. And yes I know that they fly.
  • Q- Quotes: Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present. –Kung Fu Panda
  • R- Reason to Smile: We are still getting Pools, money for the summer $$$
  • S- Season: Winter, Cool weather, snow, Blankets, Fires, Christmas
  • T- Tag 5 friends: Pea, Lindsay and Trent, Bri, 1st Daughter, Smee
  • U- Unknown fact about me: I want Twins, one girl one boy
  • V- Very Favorite Store: Its online, Wilton
  • W- Worst habit: Biting my fingernails, 27 years now and it still drives me crazy that I do it.
  • X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound for sure. They show me my babies.
  • Y- Your favorite food: My moms Homemade Tacos. I eat them with meat, ketchup and tomatoes. They are the best.
  • Z- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

1 comments:

S'mee said...

1st: *diet* anything,is not an indulgence...you need to hang out with your aunts from CA more often; we'll teach you some indulgence!

I'll get this up soon! Thanks!