Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Have Been Tagged By PEA!

If your life were a soundtrack, what would the music be?

Here’s how it works:

1. open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, iPod)

2. put it on shuffle

3. press play

4. for every question, type the song that’s playing

5. new question — press the next button

6. don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool


opening credits: The Little Things, Cobbie Calliat

waking up: What A Beautiful Day, Chris Cagle

first day at school: Hide and Seek, Imogen Heap

falling in love: You're a Superstar, DJ Sammy

breaking up: Sending Postcards From a Plane, Fall Out Boy

prom: Tequila Loves Me, Kenny Chesney_ That was Funnny

life’s okay: Your My Angel, Anberlin

mental breakdown: True Colors, Fredero Starr

driving: Fine With Me, Little Big Town

flashback: Ellsworth, Rascal Flatts

gettting back together: Say It Right, Nellu Furtado

wedding: Days Of New, Lagwagon

birth of child: You'll be in my Heart, Glenn Close_ That was crazy

final battle: Take my breath away, Dido

death scene: You've got a Friend in Me, From Toy Story

end credits: Ocean Avenue, Yellowcard

That was fun. Alot of these songs have never heard either. This is manly Bobbys music.
The country and kids songs i know but the other ones are a mystery to me. Crazy that the titles of some of them match what it corresponds to but when you listen to the song it has nothing to do with it. Thanks Pea that was fun.

I tagged penders

7 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

I would have never pegged you for lagwagon! Hehe! Thanks for sharing!

The Pea said...

1st daughter-I don't think that is one she knows. Maybe but I would not see that one either.

I love that you dye with toy story on in the background That is fitting

S'mee said...

I love this! woo hoo!

The Pea said...

Love the new look!!!!

Cristen said...

Lagwagon is one of Bobbys bands. I do know there music but do not listen to it without him. They are not my favorite

The Pea said...

New look again, It's sweet!!!

Trent & Lindz said...

I have more pictures of your boys from the wedding and some others of Grandma and Shirl and his wife that I should send you. It was so fun seeing everyone! We need to get together more than just once or twice a year. We're all too fun for that! :)