Monday, April 28, 2008

He Trusts Us.

So Bobby is two weeks from being done with school and we are getting more and more excited with every passing day. I can not wait to move out and have a place of my own and he can not wait to just be done.

One that note we have been trying to decide where to move. Do we stay in Vegas? IF we do do we settle in Henderson so I can be close to my family, or do we move far from everyone and have a fresh start where nobody knows us? Or do we move completely far away to ARIZONA of all places, where we have some family and still get a fresh start?

We have been talking and praying and talking and praying for months and have narrowed down to Arizona or Las Vegas. That was a joke for those who did not catch it. We can not decide and we have gotten no definite this is it answer. Well that was until yesterday.

I was sitting in Relief Society all alone, which never happens, I usually have one of my kids. We were having a lesson on eternal perspective and how we seek to obtain it. We got on the subject of prayer and answers to them. And I got my answer. I was sitting next to Sister Miller who I am sure has no idea here comment was meant for my ears. She said that we can receive three answers to our prayers, 1. A Yes, which means Go for it you made the right choice, YEA you. 2. A No, which means Woo, hold it Go Back Go Back you need to start over and try again. 3. No answer, which I used to take as a You asked the wrong question or went about it all the wrong way. But as Sister Miller continued their it was. I was hit in the head. I knew all that she had said already so I thought that the next part would be more or less the same I had already heard. But she said that when we receive no answer that the Lord is putting his trust in us, now i know that the Lord trusts us to make our own decisions. If he did not we probably would not have agency and who knows what else but I had never heard it is plainly put and never put in the form of an answered prayer. So there it was the answer I have been searching for and the reason we have not made a decision. We are going to take it one day at a time and see where our cards fall. IF all goes well when we sit Arizona in a couple of weeks that will be our destination. Or if he gets a job here that we can not pass up r he feels really great about we will stay here and move close to his school. As soon as I know you will. I am hoping for Arizona in case you were wondering.

8 comments:

Trent & Lindz said...

YEA GO ARIZONA!!!!...I mean, I hope you two do whatever is best for you and your family :) But I know I don't have to tell you where I hope you'll move. It would be so much fun having you here and you know that the Loomis's (and Owens) would love you and take care of you and your cute kids. Honestly though, I know you'll do what's best for you and so whatever that decision is I am happy for you. That comment you made about reciving answers was so well put. I had never thought of it that way either. I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!! We'll try to show you and Bobby a good time :)

The Pea said...

I am so happy for you no matter what you guys do! It is just about time you both started making decisions based on what is good for you. Without feeling guilty about it!

GO team NELSON! I know you can do it!!!

The Pea said...

Oh yeah I will try to be happy for LIndz too!!!

Brianna said...

Arizona, is the best!!! That is where we will hopefully end up someday. Good luck with the decision.

Cristen said...

Thanks all of you. Pea thanks for the cheer. I am going to print out shirts that say Go Team Nelson and wear it everyday til we move out.

Cristen said...

and Bri even more incentive for us to move there. Hoe all is going good with the baby.

S'mee said...

I am way excited to hear all is well and graduation looms on the horizon!I add my "good luck" to the pack, say "go team Nelson!, and hope that the move works out wonderfully.

And I love the new look!

Robyn said...

Arizona sounds great! We won't be able to make it to your party, but will still think of you on that day and celebrate here for you and your family. Congratulations on getting so far down that road!