Thursday, July 17, 2008

Update

I have not posted for awhile because I have been concerned about posting pictures and keeping updated. I figure now that, that is out the window. So I am starting fresh.

I just got called to be the Nursery Leader in our new ward. Suprisenly I am so excited about it. I think that Henvenly Father knows that where my heart truely belongs and thats why I was placed there even though my mind kept saying, "what are you thinking Nursery, I have to boys that age at home and now I am going to have more on the only day I considered a beak" But deep down my heart belongs with those kids. They are at such an important age in life and turely question everything. I am excited to get them to learn and love the scriptures and know the Hevenly Father loves them and is there for them. I am excited to watch there little testimonies grow with each week and hope that I can do my very best. I have already read three Ensign talks about teaching our children and have started the book, "Teaching No Greater Call".

Bobby was just called to be in the Young Mens Presidency as the first counselor. He is excited to get to be involved in the scouting program and even more excited to go camping and fishing with them. He has a tight schedule while finishing his last class in school but everyone is super nice and he is going to get to be flexible until its over.

1 comments:

Brianna said...

It is good to see you are doing well. The nursery Leader! I loved that calling, I think it was one of the best callings I have ever had. The little kids are so important, and people who are put in the nursery are important to them just at that moment in their little lives. I love how you can teach them about the gospel and they soak it up, it is great! Good to hear from you!