Thursday, July 17, 2008

Team Edward or Team Jacob

This has been a topic for descussion whenever I get together with My mom and sister, Jenessa. We have all, along with most who read this blog, been obsessed with the Twilight series. Jenessa is counting down the days until Breaking Dwan comes out and has bought a shirt to wear, while she and her sister-in-lwas wait in line at midnight for there copies.

So the question i want to throw out there is whose team are you on. Jacobs or Edwards. Or in other words who do you want Bella to end up with. I have not made up my mind but My mom and Jenessa are on team Edward. They think that is love for Bella is selfless while Jacobs is selfish. Edward worned bella from the begining that she needed to stay away from him. He has always been concerned for her and her well being as far as to be protective of her soul. Jacob on the other habd is wild and crazy. He could loose control at any moment and hurt Bella, and not only that he could imprint on anyone else at any time leaving her all alone.

My mom has an issue with Edward being cold but feels like she is safer with him. He has had more practice with control and is trying to be the best part of himself. While Jacob is still learning to keep control but he is warm bodied.

So whose team are you on, who do you want Bella to end up with and why?

4 comments:

Travis and Ashlee said...

I personally thing Edward is the better choice, but if she chooses Jacon she at lest gets to live a normal life and doenst run the risk of killing other humans. Plus if she chooses Edward she can't ever have children. I can't imagine my life without kids!!! So I would take the risk of him imprinting!!!

The1stdaughter said...

I'm for sure team Edward, have been even after rereading the books multiple times. I just can't get over how much they truly are meant for each other even though Edward has a hard time seeing that a lot of the time. Besides, Stephenie Meyer always is talking about how this is their story.

And yes, I too am obsessed. I'm not going to the midnight release but I am going to the concert/book signing in LA and I can't wait!

Trent & Lindz said...

I'm team Edward. After he left her that one time I definitly went to team Jacob but quickly was won over again by Edward when he came back. I think Jacob is a good guy though and I feel bad for him and want him to inprint on the girl for him already so he can be happy for Bella and be happy himself. I think he deserves to have someone to love who loves him back without any restrictions. But I do think Edward is the best choice for Bella.

Anonymous said...

Hey there!! It's Mandi. Found you on my sisters blog. didn't know you blogged. Cute blog. I have a blog also, send me your email address and I will send you a link. mandeemore@gmail.com Hope your doing good.