Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Why Patience???






I named my Blog the Patience pursiut for two reasons. First one named, BEN, second, JACOB.



My boys are ten months apart, Irish Twins. They are currently both 1 and both try my patience everyday. I love them to death and they are what gets me up everyday, literally and ???. I love every aspect of being a mom. Yes sis, you know who you are, every aspect. I have learned more in the last almost two years than I have ever before. I love watching them learn and teaching them new things. I am challenged everyday to help them accomplish the things that they have been working at. And all of this requires an incredible amount of patience. I do not even come close to having it all right now but hope that with there help it will come slowly and surely. I will work at it everday and try to always enjoy it.

1 comments:

Brianna said...

Well, it looks to me like you are doing great! Look at those smiles and happy they are! You are doing great, I know that somedays you question yourself and wonder "What the heck was I thinking?" But after looking at those pics you know you are doing great and the reason why you did it was because you wanted just a bit of heaven in your home.