Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It's not even Haloween yet


It is not even halloween yet and I am ready for Christmas. I want to start decorating today, shopping today, and cooking and baking cookies. I love Christmas and I married a Christmas Boy as well. My Hubby is in love with everything Christmas and we go all out. We decorate not only with Christmas things but our home is centered around Christ. I think that is why we both love it so much. Everyone seems to be in such a good mood and so incredibly nice and that does not come often where we live. We both love to go shopping for things the day after Thanksgiving, we love buying little inexpensive things for everyone we know. I love to make cookies and give them to neighbors and friends. I love getting cookies and breads. I love our Ward party and our Wards Secret Santas. I just love Everything Christmas and cannot wait for it to come.

1 comments:

S'mee said...

holy hannah! You got me beat...but I have to say those cookies look really nice!