Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tanksgiving

I can say with out any lies that this Thanksgiving was my best so far. I love thanksgiving and it has always been one of my favorite Holidays. I have enjoyed everyone that I can remember. But this Trumps them all. First, this was my first Thanksgiving that I have gotten to spend with Bobby all day. He has for the last three years been working at Lawry's. Lawry's is open on thanksgiving and Bobby has always had to work. Second, I got to go be with my sister and her family, and her brand new baby girl. I have missed her so much and told Bobby when we left and i quote, "I would move up to Utah and live in the snow, which I can no stand, if I could live next door to her." so here are some of my pictures from my favorite Thanksgiving ever.


Bobby and Joe throwing the football. I guess since they watched the dog show instead of the games they needed to feel manly again.

If you look carefully you can see all the kids and both husbands in this picture.
My delicious food
Erin made dinner. I was supposed to be helping but I was to busy holding Abigail.

Joe doing his part. His put the whipped cream on the pretzel jell-o.
Our Feast


Dessert with forks.

Dessert after the forks were determined unsuccessful.

1 comments:

The Pea said...

We need to swap pictures!