Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Halloween in Pictures.

Better late than never. These are pictures I have finally got on my computer. From now on I should have the pictures with the posts, I finally found out how to do it and fixed our problem.
I will add the thanksgiving one tomorrow and Christmas decorating the next.

Jacob carving his pumpkin

Benjamin attacking his.


I was lucky to get a Picture of them.

We went trunk Or Treating at my moms ward with Jenessa and Her kids.

I am in charge of the treat for our pumpkin carving party this is this years. Witches brew Cake

Thought this was funny. Jacob ate most of the eyeballs of the cake so when we cut into it to eat it it looked like a sesame street monster.

3 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Very fun!! can't wait to see more pictures of your holidays starts...

The Pea said...

Love it, I am so glad you got your pictures working!!

The Pea said...

Love it, I am so glad you got your pictures working!!