Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I am so excited

So it is 5 days and counting til Bobbys graduation and our fist vacation in almost three years. We have had a couple of over nighters and have gone places with our boys but this is going to be a four day three night VACATION, to Phoenix, AZ. So today I am going to make a list of what I am looking forward to the most while I am away.

1. NO LAUNDRY. Can not wait fo this I do at least 2 loads a day and usually more.
2. I GET TO SLEEP TIL I CHOOSE TO WAKE UP. No waking up to crying boys, I guess there is still a chance of having to wake up to a crying husband but I'll take it.

3. I GET TO DO WHATEVER I WANT TO DO. All you moms and wifes out there know that once you get those titles it is all about everyone else. And as much as I am sure you all love it as much as me it is nice to get a break for every once and awhile.

4. I GET TO SEE THE LOOMIES. My aunt Lora and Uncle Keith live in Arizona and I get to see them. I think this is what I am looking forward to the most.

5. I GET TO MEET AND REALLY GET TO KNOW THE OWENS. Formally a LOOMIE, Lindsay got married about 1 year ago and her and her husband Trent live in Arizona as well. I have not gotten to really spend muvh time with the and can not wait to see them together.

6. I GET TO EAT AT A FAMOUS EATERY. Well two actually. Me and Bobby love the food network show, Diners, Drive-ins, and dives. two of our ultimate favortie and in the Pheonix area and we are going to go out of the way to visit them.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Have fun on your trip!!! It will be great, and if you are looking to go shopping at all while you are down there, you have to stop by the chandler mall, it is way cool, and huge! Congrats to Bobby for graduating, I know how exciting this is!

Trent & Lindz said...

I have a big grin on my face right now I can't wait to see you guys! And I can't wait for you and Trent to get to know eachother better too! I'm so glad you're coming now that Trent has graduated too cause now he has the time to have fun! I'm so so so excited!! I can't wait to see you guys!