Monday, September 29, 2008

Back To School, To Get Some Knowledge

I have had nothing really to blog about lately. My life has been HO-HUM lately. Everything is pretty much the same. Except that.... I get to go back to school.

I am so excited. I am going to go back to get my Dental Hygienist degree, which if I had been on the ball before I got married I would have had it already. But hey can't live in the past you have to just Keep Moving Forward.

It is a two year program but, it will take me about two and a half. I am not going to take a full load each semester, but I can do all the easy stuff online. Now it is Bobby's turn to do my homework for me. I have to take two English classes that I am nervous about, and thats where Bobby comes in. But the pre-calculus and biology classes I am looking forward to. I have a sister-in-law here in Vegas that is a nurse and has very recently taken a lot of the science classes I have to take and has told me she will help me study and give me quizzes.

I love school and learning new things, and I am excited that there is a way for me to continue my education and be a mom. I am not going to start until the spring. So I have time to get my schedule together and work with Bobby so that the kids are always with one of us.

I also have to tell you that I have the coolest husband in the world. He has known that I have wanted to go back and He is just as excited for me. I know that he will be so supportive and help make this as easy as possible for me and our boys.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great. Good Luck with School.

Brianna said...

How exciting. I am glad that you are able to go back to school. I tried, and it just isn't for me, we will see though. Hope you get a good schedule, and keep us updated on how it goes. hope you are doing well!

Travis and Ashlee said...

Thats exciting! I always wanted to do that too!! But I don't even have my generals. So my chances are slim. Good luck with that, then you can clean my teath!!

The Pea said...

Good Job Cris!!

Robyn said...

Very neat! 3 nieces in three families - all hygenists! Now everyone's teeth will be clean!